Icon Process Controls
Icon Process Controlsis a global company with over 30 years experience specializing in Corrosion Resistant Industrial Fluid Handling Process Control Equipment.
Icon Process Controls offers industry the most complete line of All Plastic Instrumentation Products supported by the largest inventory in North America.Download Brochure
LEXGARD® – Laminated Polycarbonates
LEXGARD® products combine polycarbonate with polyurethane interlayers to achieve various levels of ballistic threat and extensive attack resistance. Exposed polycarbonate surfaces are abrasion resistant for maintenance.
Corded Power Beveller (2″ – 24″)
Cordless Power Beveller (2″ – 24″)
Pipe Puller (4″ – 12″)
Pipe Puller (14″ – 20″) up to 24″ available
Socket Fusion Hand-Held Joining Kit 1/2” – 2”
Bench Fusion machine
Installation training available for PVC, CPVC, PP, and PVDF piping systems.
- ASME B31.3 proper solvent cementing techniques for PVC, CPVC, and ABS piping systems.
- Socket Fusion training for PP, and PVDF piping systems.
The Pulsafeeder product line offers pumps consisting of peristaltic and diaphragm technology. Combine any of these pumps with accessories offered by Pulsafeeder for the Chemical (Heat Transfer), Industrial, Municipal, Water Conditioning, Poultry, Swimming Pool, Car Wash, and Agriculture markets. Pulsafeeder has a complete line of process and control equipment to provide accurate control of boiler and cooling tower applications and pre-engineered systems for chemical feed systems.
For more information, download metering pumps product brochure.
Diaphragm and Peristaltic – Pulsatron, CHEM-TECH, MEC-O-MATIC, BLACKLINE Series MD, Omni, and M-Series.
Boiler Controllers: MicroVision Boiler Cooling Tower Controllers: MicroTrac, MicroVision with Toroidal Probe, Pulsatrol
Pre-Engineered Skid Systems, Panel Systems, and Tank Systems.
ASCO Valves, Pump Containment Shelf, Coupon Racks, Mixers, Flow Meters, Pulsation Dampeners
Birdview Skylights Brochure
Skylights are available domed, pyramid or glass styles. The plastic used on the domed or pyramid styles can be either acrylic or polycarbonate. Standard plastic colors are white, bronze or clear. Custom colors available upon request. Our glass units are available in bronze tint or clear. Custom tint colors are available upon request. We also offer Low E Glass. Standard frame colors are white, bronze or mill finish. Custom colors available upon request.
DOW STYROFOAM™ Brand Square Edge Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Insulation
STYROFOAM Brand Square Edge Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS) Insulation has more than 60 years of proven performance in wet environments. The closed-cell structure of STYROFOAM Brand Square Edge Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS) Insulation resists water pickup, enabling it to retain a high R-value over time – a necessary property in wet, below-grade commercial or residential foundation applications.
- STYROFOAM Square Edge is a Type IV extruded polystyrene insulation with square edges on all sides and is smooth on both sides of the board
- Great for residential attics, foundations/slabs and crawl spaces
- For use against exterior foundation walls in above- and below-grade applications
- Contains an average of 20% pre-consumer recycled content
- Square edges help ensure energy efficiency and minimize on-site cutting and waste
- Superior water resistance
- Long-term thermal performance
- Minimum compressive strength of 25 PSI
- Helps protect foundation damp-proofing and waterproofing, especially during backfilling
DOW STYROFOAM™ Brand Buoyancy Billets
A large block of lightweight, moisture-resistant STYROFOAM™ Brand Extruded Polystyrene foam ideally suited for floating structures.
- Floating docks, rafts, boatwells and boathouses
- Won’t lose buoyancy even if punctured
- Unaffected by salt or fresh water
- Won’t waterlog, rust or corrode
- Resistant to damage from destructive marine growth
- Just one cubic foot (0.03 cubic meter) of billet can float up to 55 pounds (25 kilograms)
4321 Greenwood Rd
Shreveport, LA 71109
Phone: (318) 635-0561
Fax: (318) 635-0563
Toll Free: (800) 821-7909
11776 S Choctaw Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70815
Phone: (225) 275-2010
Fax: (225) 275-1320
Toll Free: (800) 749-3240
*24/7 Call Out Services Available
© 2018 RegalPlastics.net